• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

extra CPU uage with sw-collectd and...

saatchi

Basic Pleskian
Hello guys,

Please help me to solve this issue. I have that for about a week and I couldn't solve it. So please reed completely and help me if you can:

I setup the new server for about 1 month ago and run Plesk 10. I migrated about 20 domains from my other server. Everything was Ok (we have some issue but it soled). But about 1 week ago my server speed was slow. so slow. when I want to browse a page in Plesk, it will take about 5min. Please check the enclosed files.

I tried to restart apachectl, psa, mysql and some others. I haven't any influences. Just after rebooting the server, it was good and everything was Ok. It will be good for about 4 or 5 hours and after that slowly CPU usage goes up.

I can't understand the issue.
I even changed "max-procs" and "min-procs" to 2 in /etc/sw-cp-server/applications.d/plesk.conf. I reed it in some posts here.

My server has an Intel Xeon E5400 2.5 GHz, 1333 with 2GB Ram and OS is CentOS 5.5 64bit.

What do you guess?

Attachments

• top1.JPG
    top1.JPG
    165.1 KB · Views: 36
  • HealthMonitoring1.jpg
    HealthMonitoring1.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Hello,

Isn't there any idea about my problem?

Another question: iptables service must be run or stop? At the moment it's stop and when I start it, all service will be down (All pages will not accessible). I have additional external firewall.

Also please help me to solve my big problem.

Back