• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Extracting out the template screenshots

B

blazesoft

Hi,

I sort of asked this question before. I want to be able to offer our customers to select a design in advance so I want to get access to the thumbnails that are in the system.

I was told I could download the windows templates but when I do and run the installer it looks for an install of the sitebuilder application as opposed to just extracting them. My own version runs under linux but I dont want to have to upload or take files from the server as I'd just like to do all this on my desktop.

Thanks

You can find small thumbnails for templates here: ftp://download1.swsoft.com/SiteBuilder/templates/4.5.0/images/
If you wish to have big thumbnails you will need to get it from the Sitebuilder server installation. It is actually easy process. Each template have big thumbnails for different colour schemes but it is called the same - icon_big.gif, so you will find all necessary images by running following command on Sitebuilder server:

# locate icon_big.gif|grep sitebuilder

General path for image is /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/templates/TEMPLATE_NAME/COLOUR/icon_big.gif

Hi,

Thanks. The small ones were just what I was looking for. I dont suppose there is any likelyhood of providing the larger versions too the same way as the smaller ones?

Thanks
B

You can get small or big icons for template from the same directory, for example:

# ls /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/templates/business-026/red/|grep icon
icon_big.gif
icon.gif
icon_selected.gif
icon_small.gif

All available types of icons are there.

Back