1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Extracting out the template screenshots

Discussion in 'SiteBuilder' started by blazesoft, Mar 9, 2009.

1. blazesoft

blazesoft Guest

Hi,

I sort of asked this question before. I want to be able to offer our customers to select a design in advance so I want to get access to the thumbnails that are in the system.

I was told I could download the windows templates but when I do and run the installer it looks for an install of the sitebuilder application as opposed to just extracting them. My own version runs under linux but I dont want to have to upload or take files from the server as I'd just like to do all this on my desktop.

Thanks

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    You can find small thumbnails for templates here: ftp://download1.swsoft.com/SiteBuilder/templates/4.5.0/images/
    If you wish to have big thumbnails you will need to get it from the Sitebuilder server installation. It is actually easy process. Each template have big thumbnails for different colour schemes but it is called the same - icon_big.gif, so you will find all necessary images by running following command on Sitebuilder server:

# locate icon_big.gif|grep sitebuilder

General path for image is /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/templates/TEMPLATE_NAME/COLOUR/icon_big.gif

3. blazesoft

blazesoft Guest

Hi,

Thanks. The small ones were just what I was looking for. I dont suppose there is any likelyhood of providing the larger versions too the same way as the smaller ones?

Thanks
    B

4. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    You can get small or big icons for template from the same directory, for example:

# ls /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/templates/business-026/red/|grep icon
    icon_big.gif
    icon.gif
    icon_selected.gif
    icon_small.gif

All available types of icons are there.

5. blazesoft

blazesoft Guest

thanks Dmitry