• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Extremely slow Plsek 9.5.2

S

sss

I don't know if this is a right place to put a question, Actually I have recently purchased hosting package from renowned webhosting service provider. I choose the Windows/Plesk package. But when I started using Plesk to be precise 9.5.2 version , I got really frustrated as Plesk is so slow and "time out" quite frequently. Here I am talking about c panel (when I log in to my domain:8443). After clicking a link I can go for coffee and come back and still page is loading. I talked to admin of web host over this issue,But they say it is a problem of Plesk and their system is at the best. I have discussed this over a time with different people from the same webhost but they say it will remain like this and if I require fast C panel then should go for some other c Panel. I just want to know the facts. I have not mentioned the name of webhost as its a public forum, I will name it if anybody wants to know.

It is very difficult to say what is wrong there without detailed investigation directly on server. You can contact Parallels Support team for checking this issue. It would be better solution.
Also look at this forum's thread - http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=83880
Maybe it will help you.

Allways happen with plesk ... new version al have the same error of slow panel.

I think never fix the problem of speed.

Plesk -> PHP
Cpanel - PHP

Why plesk it is so slow and CPanel fast. :(

Hello

7.6 slow.. 8.5 sloww... now Iam using 9.5 and SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I cannot remove accounts, suspend accounts and etc.. very slow..

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is easy, if server have more of 50 domain, plesk start to slow.

I fix this buy a new server with no shared client.

Konrath,

I'm having the same issue as you. Plesk is slow, but everything else is fine. Can't delete accounts. Cant connect with PMM. Did you ever find a solution?

Back