• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Fail to Upgrade WPB 11.5.13 to WPB 12

ccto

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

We have Web Presence Builder 11.5.13 (standalone) servers running on CentOS 6.5 x64 inside OpenVZ (host: CentOS 6.5 x64) container.

We cloned the VE, moved to another OpenVZ (host: CentOS 6.5 x64) server for upgrade testing.
We ordered a new separate WPB license key for testing server, updated the license key, updated apache config manually, and updated /usr/local/sb/config manually for hostname, IP

According to the documentation (p.18 of http://download1.parallels.com/WPB/...ndalone-installation-administration-guide.pdf)
We update /etc/yum.repos.d/pa4wp.repo file, change the URL from 11.5 to 12.0
and run - yum install wpb - but finally failed
(I attached yum output for reference)

There are 3 errors inside -

Problem 1 - PHP Warning: chown(): Unable to find uid for psaadm in /usr/local/sb/include/Base/Utils/File.php on line 299

Problem 2 - PHP Warning: chgrp(): Unable to find gid for sw-cp-server in /usr/local/sb/include/Base/Utils/File.php on line 300

Problem 3 - Cannot connect to MySQL database (for its upgrade process)

--

I manually tested to connect MySQL database , it is OK to connect (using the original /usr/local/sb/config (before upgrade) information)

I tried to updatedb/locate the file - psaadm , sw-cp-server. Both file are not existed in the server.

Please kindly help.

Attachments

• yum.txt
    16.2 KB · Views: 3
Sorry, I fixed the problem.

I restored the VE, removed those # inside /usr/local/sb/config , and start the yum install wpb
It seems it upgraded successfully.

Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in /usr/local/sb/config.bkp on line 25

Back