• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Failed domain creation: Failed mail post configuration: Can't create mail domain serv

M

Multitec

When we create new domains the following error message appears:

Failed domain creation: Domain-Daten konnten nicht aktualisiert werden: Failed mail post configuration: Can't create mail domain servie: mailManager -> addDomain() failed: mailmng failed: Empty error message from utility.

Does anybody know the reason for this message and to fix the problem?

Thanks and regards from Germany!!!

H. Linhart
MultiTec GmbH

Same Issue with Failed domain creation

I am not able to add or delete domains in
Plesk. There was a recent upgrade to pleask
going to 7.5.6

The error message says:
Failded domain creation: Unable to update
domain data: Failded mail post-configuration:
Can't create mail domain service: mailManager
-> addDomain() failed: mailmng failed: SOAP
faild. Failed in sending message.

sorry....

I'm very sorry but SWSOFT was unable to help and we had to setup and reinstall the complete server.

I had the same problem as Multitec. This problem occured to me for the first time after I tried to create a domain with new Spam Assassin add-on from sw-soft installed. What I had to do to successfully create a domain was - disable Spam Filter in Server settings, create a domain and enable filter back.

I hope sw-soft guys will look into this thread and fix a problem or give here a silution to normal non-error creating domains with spam filter enabled.

My Plesk ver is 8.2.0
I also did some kind of a fix described here after spam filter installed to enable Spam Assassin for all Plesk users (cuz it's disabled by default):

# mysql -u admin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` psa
mysql> update mail set spamfilter = 'true' where postbox = 'true';
# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/mchk --with-spam

Back