• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

visualnetwork

New Pleskian
Hi everybody,

I have a problem. I use Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 Debian 8.11
I want to add a new subdomain or domain, and a receive this message:
Failed domain creation: unable to update domain data: cObject::update() failed: some fields are empty or contain an improper value. ('type'='')

A few days ago there was no problem, but now....
What's the problem?

Thanks for the help.

Turi László

Attachments

• plesk-error.png
    plesk-error.png
    138.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi everybody,

I have a problem. I use Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 Debian 8.11
I want to add a new subdomain or domain, and a receive this message:
Failed domain creation: unable to update domain data: cObject::update() failed: some fields are empty or contain an improper value. ('type'='')

A few days ago there was no problem, but now....
What's the problem?

Thanks for the help.

Turi László

Attachments

• plesk-error.png
    plesk-error.png
    138.6 KB · Views: 0
I see that you have already submitted a ticket for Plesk Support Team. Please share the reason and solution of this issue after fixing by Plesk supporters.

Hello,

The Plesk Support Team solved the problem.
There was redundant entry under "dns_recs" table which was blocking normal domain creation.
This record has an empty type and dns_zone_id=0.
This entry was removed and it is possible to create new domains now.

Back