• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Failed to repair SSO: Failed to get SSO accounts info: (HTTP code: )

EduardoG

Basic Pleskian
Plesk 10.1 on latest Centos 64 showing "SSO status: Error Repair SSO", even when showing all sync statistics right ("0 Sync errors")
I click on "Repair SSO" and get:
Error: The following errors occurred when repairing the SSO:
Failed to repair SSO: Failed to get SSO accounts info: (HTTP code: )
Please resolve the problems manually and retry to sync again.

I run it from console and get an unknown error:
/usr/share/plesk-billing/sso --command=repair-accounts
The '/usr/share/plesk-billing/sso' command was filed with unknown error. All details of the problem has been stored into the 'sso.crash.log' file.

I've enabled ALLOW_DEBUG_LOGGING to get a detailed sso.crash.log file but can see no errors in that file, neither have a working log to comparte.

Once again, I have nowhere to look for answer, no docs, no KB...
Please, help.

Sure! that page is in my bookmarks. But see what happened:
# /usr/share/plesk-billing/sso --command=detach --app-type=admin
The '/usr/share/plesk-billing/sso' command was filed with unknown error. All details of the problem has been stored into the 'sso.crash.log' file.

I have that sso.crash.log, with sensible information, but don't know what to look for.

Now SSO is completelly failed :-(

I had this same problem when I initially installed v10 (as well as MANY more)... and once again when I updated to 10.1. Hopefully this isn't going to be a continued issue with each update.

is the (HTTP code: ) issue fixed?

I'm running PLesk 10.0.1 on Centos 5.6, and installing SSO give me the same problems of the other guys.
the sqlite db is completely emtpy.

Then when running the attach I always get the following error:
[root@centosplesk ~]# /usr/share/plesk-billing/sso --command=attach --app-type=admin --idp-url=https://centosplesk:11443
(HTTP code: )

sso.log nor error_log are actually logging anything.

What is the error?

Back