• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Failed to resolve the challenge for www.domain.com

dengolius

New Pleskian
Failed to resolve the challenge for www.domain.com
  1. Works Nginx + apache2 - nginx as reverse proxy - so I can't get certs for domain . What I'm doing wrong?
  2. Also I have a problem to get image in link https://example.com/A/images/233/image.png and if I create .htaccess with "Allow from all" file is still "Forbidden" . Maybe I need to add some option into nginx configuration?

Attachments

• Selection_005.png
    Selection_005.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 7
Hi dengolius,

Works Nginx + apache2 - nginx as reverse proxy - so I can't get certs for domain . What I'm doing wrong?
Let's Encrypt certificate is active and valid for "edXX.de". Please check it with for example: => SSL Server Test: edxx.de (Powered by Qualys SSL Labs)
Only the IP itself ist still secured with the standart Plesk certificate ( which you are able to change at: => HOME > Tools & Settings > IP Addresses > YOUR IP

If you experience issues/errors/problem, while using the Plesk Let's Encrypt extension, pls. note, that the extension logs its actions at the "panel.log". It is always a good idea to investigate the whole processes with the help of your log - files.

Additional informations:

Sometimes, it is as well a good idea to change the log - level ( TEMPORARILY! ), to get more informations in Plesk - log - files:

Also I have a problem to get image in link https://example.com/A/images/233/image.png and if I create .htaccess with "Allow from all" file is still "Forbidden" . Maybe I need to add some option into nginx configuration?
Again, the (sub)domain - specific log - files should help you to investigate the root cause of your described issue. Pls. include corresponding entries from your logs ( => /var/www/vhosts/system/(subdomain.)YOUR-DOMAIN.COM/logs ), add ( existent ) ".htaccess" - files and consider to include as well the corresponding (sub)domain - specific webserver - configuration files ( => /var/www/vhosts/system/(subdomin.)YOUR-DOMAIN.COM/conf ) , if you desire help with your investigations.

Hi dengolius,

Let's Encrypt certificate is active and valid for "edXX.de". Please check it with for example: => SSL Server Test: edxx.de (Powered by Qualys SSL Labs)
Only the IP itself ist still secured with the standart Plesk certificate ( which you are able to change at: => HOME > Tools & Settings > IP Addresses > YOUR IP

If you experience issues/errors/problem, while using the Plesk Let's Encrypt extension, pls. note, that the extension logs its actions at the "panel.log". It is always a good idea to investigate the whole processes with the help of your log - files.

Additional informations:

Sometimes, it is as well a good idea to change the log - level ( TEMPORARILY! ), to get more informations in Plesk - log - files:

Thanks, there was another ip addresss in A record into for www subdomain :rolleyes:.

Back