• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Failed to update Plesk

GIDATO

Basic Pleskian
Hello
I have the same error a few days in a row. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to fix the problem. The error log is as follows:

Execution failed.
Command: autoinstaller
Arguments: Array
(
[0] => --select-product-id
[1] => plesk
[2] => --select-release-current
[3] => --upgrade-installed-components
[4] => --include-components-from-class
[5] => vendor=parallels
[6] => --include-components-from-class
[7] => patched
)

Details: Doing restart of Parallels Installer...

BUSY: Update operation was locked by another update process.

I'm not sure what other update process is running.

However, I am in the process of transferring from one server to another, and wonder whether that has anything to do with the issue (having the same domain on both while the transferring).

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Thanks Igor

I don't think it is the same issue though.

The panel says that the system is "up to date" and I have never clicked to update as the "auto updater" is switched on. (ie. Automatically install updates for the currently installed Plesk version (Recommended) is checked).

When I run the command 'ps -A | grep "auto" ' it replies with nothing.

So the only thing I can think of is that the auto-installer is starting TWO copies of itself at the same time.... is there a way to check this?

Back