• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Failed to update the Panel - why 18.0.39

moswak

Regular Pleskian
for about an hour i have been receiving error messages from various servers. why is the update looking for 18.0.39, we're only at 30#2?
Plesk Installer 3.29.0 (revision 43b0c25fa88a) started at (timezone CET) Tue Oct 6 11:01:02 2020 Command line arguments: /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller upgrade plesk 18.0.39

Error: Selector '18.0.39' does not match any product ID, release ID, release tier, or release version. Use either 'list' or 'list-all' command to list known entities.

We apologize for this oversight. The problem is on our side and is temporary. It will be fixed shortly.

Hi,
Thanks for your reports! We have fixed the issue on our auto-update server. The issue does not bring any negative consequences to the update procedure. All Plesk servers affected by this mistake will receive a new signal with the correct version soon, so no need to perform manual updates.

@IgorG A similar error currently appears when the automated upgrade from 18.0.34 to 18.0.35 should happen:

This morning, the sytem tried to execute
Bash:
/opt/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller upgrade plesk 18.0.35 --email <mailadress>

The autoinstaller exists with an error, indicating that there is no version ID "PLESK_18_0_35' available at the installation source (even though plesk sbin autoinstaller list-all says so).

Are you using the original Plesk servers or a mirror? Some mirrors might not have the latest version.

Are you using the original Plesk servers or a mirror? Some mirrors might not have the latest version.
Same error. I have the original version
DebRepository: readSystemPackagesBrief: execute dpkg-query --show '--showformat=s:${Status}\nF:${Package}_installed.deb\nN:${Package}\nV:${Version}\nA:${Architecture}\nP:, ${Provides}\nX:\n'| awk '/^s:install ok/,/^X:/ { if (!/^s:/) print $0 }'| awk -F ', ' '/^P:, / { for (i=2; i<=NF && $i; i++) print "P:" $i; next } 1'

Error: There is no release with ID 'PLESK_18_0_35' of product 'plesk' at the installation source.

Run Plesk Installer with the --show-releases option or the 'list' command to get the list of products and their latest releases available for installation. Use the --show-all-releases option or the 'list-all' command to get the list of all products and their releases from the installation source.

Ubuntu 16 has reached end of life. Plesk does not support operating system versions that have reached end of life. You need to migrate to a newer version. It can be problematic. The best way to do this is to set-up a new server with a new operating system and the lastest Plesk version, then do a full backup in Plesk on the old server and import that full backup to the new server. Alternatively you can try to use the Migrator extension, but I am not sure whether this will work flawlessly between an "old" Ubuntu 16 and a new OS. At least the old installation must still be fully operational for that.

Back