• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Failed update to 12.5.30

Steve Tozer

Basic Pleskian
Updated Plesk to 12.5.30 but had some errors, ran the bootstrapper repair but now getting the below error

INFO: [Sat Apr 2 09:55:09 BST 2016]: Serice: kavehost, Action: start
Trying to start service kavehost... kavehost is not running.
Starting kavehost: [FAILED]

WARNING!
Some problems are found during start service kavehost(see log file: /var/log/plesk/rc_actions.log)

The repair doesn't complete and theres nothing in the rc_actions.log to show the issue.

Thanks

Hi again,
Tools & Settings - Updates & Upgrades - Add/Remove Components - Mail hosting - Kaspersky Anti-Virus

Hi, anyway to remove this from the command line, Add/Remove brings up page cannot be displayed *sigh*

Add and remove components like so...

Install
Code:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --install-component kav

Remove
Code:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --remove-component kav

List Components
Code:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --show-components

I hope that helps
Regards

Lloyd

EDIT: Updated paths for CentOS

Last edited:
You didn't mention your OS. On CentOS 7 it would be " yum remove kavehost "
Hello, its Centos 6, have remove it via rpm -e psa-kav8 and re-run bootstrapper repair seems to have fixed it. Thanks, what you know the command to run the microupdates from the command line?

Good morning,

yesterday i had update my server, both ubuntu and plesk and i have this warning:

/etc/cron.daily/kav8update:

Loading engine...
Current product version: 8.0.1.25
Initializing engine...
Using xml-file: /opt/kav/sdk8l3/bin/settings.xml.
Can't initialize engine. Error code: 0x8004025c
run-parts: /etc/cron.daily/kav8update exited with return code 92

If i try to run:
/etc/init.d/kavehost start
Starting kavehost: [FAILED]

Can you help me?

I also just tried:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --remove-component kav

and then:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --install-component kav

Thanks!

Back