1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

fake MIME-Version header

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by troymc, Nov 30, 2005.

1. troymc

troymc Guest

I am sending html emails from php using the mail() function and am getting an error. It is from qmail-scanner. This is the error that is in the email when I receive it...

X-Qmail-Scanner-1.25st: added fake MIME-Version header MIME-Version: 1.0

Does anyone know how to get rid of this. It is in the actual email and is a problem since my customers are wondering why forms from their sites are saying this. I know the problem comes from adding the html header in the php file, but is there a way to get around this? Here is my actual mail call from the php page...

mail($mailTo, $mailSubject, $mailMessage, "From: " . $mailFrom . "\r\nContent-type: text/html\r\n") or die("Could not send mail");