• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Fast or temporar disable of greylisting spam protection?

Dirk

Basic Pleskian
Hi guys,
is there a way to easily and/or temporarily disable the greylisting option from an Emailaddress?
I sometimes need to receive emails (eg like password recoverings) fast and the greylist option takes too long in those cases.
So, is there a shortcut, or a script or ANYTHING to switch on/off this setting quickly? Or even something to swith it off only for 5 Minutes or so?

Disable GL for mailbox with:

# plesk bin grey_listing -um [email protected] -status off

for domain:

# plesk bin grey_listing -ud domain.tld -status off

Ah, one more question. I would like to build a php script that will toggle the greylist on/off with each run.
Turn off is
# plesk bin grey_listing -um [email protected] -status off

Turn on is
# plesk bin grey_listing -um [email protected] -status on

But is there a way to get an output of the current state to enable a toggle?

Just check these options:

# plesk bin grey_listing --help
--info-mailname or -im <mail@domain> retrieves grey listing settings for given mailname
--info-domain or -id <domain> retrieves grey listing settings for given domain
--info-server or -i retrieves server wide grey listing settings

Just check these options:

# plesk bin grey_listing --help
--info-mailname or -im <mail@domain> retrieves grey listing settings for given mailname
--info-domain or -id <domain> retrieves grey listing settings for given domain
--info-server or -i retrieves server wide grey listing settings
OK, thnx :)

Back