• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved FastCGI/PHP with APACHE link to php files is download on web

alexonb

Basic Pleskian
hello,
I trying use this 2 function "application fastcgi/application PHP7.0.12" with apache but the webpage of the link is download files PHP7.0.8 and 7.0.12 not same option as nginx the webpage to this files is can views normaly.

Last edited:
Hi,
I got similar issue which web platform do you use, ecommerce open source some of them not friendly also web applications as well, Specialy nginx selection effect the diffiulty cms and others e.g.

What kind of web application wanna use on Apache App...

Hi,
I got similar issue which web platform do you use, ecommerce open source some of them not friendly also web applications as well, Specialy nginx selection effect the diffiulty cms and others e.g.

What kind of web application wanna use on Apache App...
Web apps exemple.tld -> param apache & nginx -> then see screen shot

plesk17.JPG

"application fastcgi/application PHP7.0.12" with apache but the webpage of the link is download files

You hit the case, where you either missed to activate the depending apache module "libapache2-mod-php" ( for PHP 5.X is was "libapache2-mod-php5" and for PHP 7.0 it is = libapache2-mod-php7.0 ), or you didn't even install it..... or you missed the fact, that you have to use "mpm-prefork" instead of "mpm-worker" or "mpm-event". ;)
Next time, pls. check "Home > Tools & Settings > Apache Web Server" and post a screenshot, so that people willing to help you could start investigations.

Back