• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Fatal error: Call to undefined function of_get_key_by_product() in C:\Program Files (

D

delda de

Hello ,
i get this error when i tried to login to Plesk panel ??
any suggestion about this problem i googled it i found the directory repositories psaadm must gain full access i've done that nothing happen ??
thanks in advance

Resolved my problem By this Method

i have this error after Update Plesk from 8.2 => 9.01

Plesk Support Team work 3 Days on my server and they say this problem is resolved , but after run Reconfiguration Plesk , show this error again

i put Full Access Permission for ( psaadm ) at this folder : ( C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\repository ) and then restart IIS and Plesk Control Panel and Plesk Run-Time by Plesk Services Monitor ( this icon is near windows clock )

i think if Restart windows Server this problem back Again , because ApplySecurity.exe run after restart windows , and reset permissions , i Disable this Program in ( Scheduled Tasks )

you can find Scheduled Tasks in Windows Control Panel

Thanks
Masoud Saeidi
Esfahan Host
http://www.esfahanhost.com

Fixiing Fatal error: Call to undefined function of_get_key_by_product() in C:\...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function of_get_key_by_product() in C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 4506

I've got recently this error on a system (W2003, Plesk 9). It turned out that registry.xml file from C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\repository was empty.

Solution - I loaded the Plesk key on a test system - the registry.xml file content on the test system has been updated with the information related to the new key, I copied the registry.xml file to the broken system, I restarted all Plesk related services on the broken system and voila!

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Might I ask how you loaded the Plesk key on a test system? Didja install ALL of Plesk on a virtual machine or something?

I probably have the resources to do this (and I'd like to do it fast, I'm freakin' out about this) but I just need to know how you accomplished what you did.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lee

I just quickly built a Virtuozzo VPS with Windows/Plesk and I loaded the license key for the broken system. That generated the right registry.xml file.

Daniel

Ah, thanks.

I actually stumbled upon a backup copy of my registry.xml file that was literally 10x the size of the file it was using. I swapped filenames (making the current registry.xml the backup version) and restarted Plesk and now everything works again. Bizarre!

I'm running into a MailEnable issue, but that's different and I'll start a new topic.

Thanks for your info, Daniel.

Hi Daniel,

thanks for the hint. :) The size of registry.xml was in my case also 0 bytes. There where 0 bytes space left on the partition where plesk is installed. So I think plesk could not write back the licence key to the harddisk, which caused the error.
I fixed the problem by deleting all files in the directory Plesk/admin/repository/keys and registry.xml. The webinterface was working after that and I was able to install the key again through the licence management.

Back