• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Fatal Error on Virtual Directories 9.0.1

P

persiasoft

Hi,
we have this error on some hosts VirtualDirectory section in PLESK9.0.1

Fatal error: Call to a member function hasAttribute() on a non-object in D:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\domxmlObject.php on line 22

how to fix that ?

User issues

When this happened to me it actually turned out to be an issue with the default domain user.

If you check filemanager it gives you a slightly-less useless error about password complexity.

First try resetting the user's password under web hosting settings if that doesn't work make sure the user A. exists in windows, B: is not disabled. In my experience it is usually one of those

Call to a member function hasAttribute() on a non-object in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\domxmlObject.php on line 22

Is the exact error i was getting

Back