• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Fatal Exception error

KonstantinosS

Basic Pleskian
The following error appears after a lovely openssl issue earlier tonight. I've managed to install 9.3.0 (from 9.2.3), but I can't access the panel at all and I can't receive any email. Any suggestions are welcome as this is a production server.

ERROR: PleskFatalException
StatInfo->getProductVersion failed: file_get_contents() failed: mktime() [<a href='function.mktime'>function.mktime</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead

0: common_func.php3:108
psaerror(string 'StatInfo->getProductVersion failed: file_get_contents() failed: mktime() [<a href='function.mktime'>function.mktime</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead')
1: common_func.php3:66
getProductLoginVersion()
2: SP.php:101
ssoGetSpName()
3: SP.php:393
SsoSpConfig->load()
4: SP.php:215
SsoSpConfig->__construct()
5: SP.php:223
SsoSpConfig::getInstance()
6: SP.php:447
SsoSpConfig()
7: RelyingParty.php:19
isSsoEnabled()
8: auth.php3:195

What about all threads about openssl problem? Did you tried to install provided patch?

yes, I've already installed the patch, but unfortunately I must've screwed up the system by doing a re-installation of plesk beforehand...

I've had plesk 9.2.3 installed and then tried to install 9.3.0 which apparently led to this error. I can access the mysql apparently and plesk can be up and running (allegedly at least), but I can't access the 8443 port at all.

Seems Plesk has been corrupted after uncompleted upgrade. Did you tried restart psa service there? What sort of errors after that? If you can't fix it by yourself I suggest you contact support team.

psa service starts without any problems, and restarts as well without any problems. The only problem lies within the plesk page itself. I know I have the rpms from both 9.2.3 and 9.3.0, so I can allegedly downgrade, but being a Debian user myself, I'm unaware of how rpm works and the server is in centos. Any chance this will help?

To help more, I managed to bring mail, httpd and the rest up working within the first hour or so, but still, can't access the plesk page.

It is very bad symptom that you have rpms from both versions. Not sure that such problems can be fixed in forum's format especially if you are not familiar with rpm. Help of support team is better solution in such case.

Well, to be frank, I didn't know it was bad, until you just told me. I haven't used RPMs since 2000 where I switched from Mandrake to Debian, thus I'm quite unfamiliar at the moment of how rpms install or uninstall. I can get the basic commands from google, if that's the issue, but still, the issue remains. Is there any chance I can routinely install plesk through yum? I know it will be much better for me, especially with the downgrade function of yum, but if it causes more issues than solves ones, I'll just have to manually do it.

After a ticket to my host I was given the option to re-install the whole os instead of them practically installing and configuring plesk, which of course as you can understand, is out of the question, mostly because I don't know what to copy and where to copy exactly. I can get the DBs and website info, but emails, FTPs and other stuff I'm unaware where they actually are.

also if it helps, webmail is also out of the equation, but for some odd reason, plesk came up out of nowhere working without me trying anything... at the moment I'm using horde, tried switching to atmail, but both can't connect to the db... any chance I can fix them through plain old vi?

Back