• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

FATAL_ERROR: [MYSQL ERROR] Unable to execute query. Error: Table 'psa.domainaliases'

exceedis

New Pleskian
Currently at 10.4.4 Update #39. Looking to update to 11.0.9 and got this error:

Code:
FATAL_ERROR: [MYSQL ERROR] Unable to execute query. Error: Table 'psa.domainaliases' doesn't exist

I can create the table, but, why is this missing? Is this for cnames?

edit: missed tail part of error. It's all there now.

Last edited:
Clicked the link in the Panel's Home tab that said "Install Now". The upgrade documentation said this was OK. Server OS is Win2008 R2 Web.

I don't have any of the domains on my server using an alias. I created an alias on one domain and re-ran the pre-upgrade checker. Still got the message. Is this safe to ignore? If I do ignore it and it otherwise updates successfully, will I still have use of the feature in the future?

was any updated or changes were done with psa db?you can restore it from the backup check if you have psa db backup.

was any updated or changes were done with psa db?you can restore it from the backup check if you have psa db backup.

This is a really old thread. I ended up pulling the trigger and just doing the update. I had no problems that I was able to detect afterwords, but the details are lost from memory at this point. I had the server backed up in case I needed to do a restore, but wasn't necessary here.

Back