• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

FC3 + PSA 8.0 Install Problems

H

holostek

When I tried to use the Updater inside the control panel, I kept getting the message:
ERROR: Package courier-imap-3.0.8-fc3.build80060329.02.i586 listed in inf3 file, but not found in build headers (hdr.gz) file, possible versions mismatch.
After that failed a few times, I tried to download the whole install from the download page. When I try to extract it (using the server itself or my desktop) the file is incomplete. It will extract part of it and then give me an unexpected end of file message.

Does the download just need to be fixed?

-- Jason

I have the same problem, installing Plesk 8 with psa_installer_v3.0.1_build060327.18_os_RedHat_el4_i386. I run this script, and when it is downloading the plesk software, I get the following error:

Reading system installed packages...done.
Download file plesk-8.0.0-rhel4-i386.hdr.gz: 70%..100% done
Download file plesk-8.0.0-rhel4-i386.hdr.gz: 100% done
Resolve components
ERROR: Package courier-imap-3.0.8-rhel4.build80060329.02.i586 listed in inf3 file, but not found in build headers (hdr.gz) file, possible versions mismatch.
ERROR: Installation failed
[root@columbia plesk]#

Any ideea how to fix this? Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Back