• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Feature Request - Update the WYSIWYG editor compatible with IE10

ccto

Basic Pleskian
Dear Parallels,

It was reported that when end-user(s) are using Internet Explorer 10, the editor inside Site Builder 4.5 encountered (JavaScript) problems, such that they even cannot edit the website inside Parallels Site Builder 4.5.
The only solution is to advise the end-user(s) to use Firefox or Google Chrome instead.

May Parallels update the WYSIWYG editor compatible with IE10 too?

Note: in Windows 7, IE will automatically be updated to IE10 by Windows Update with default setting.

Thank you very much for your kind attention.

Sorry, but SB4.5 version is not in development now. Please use latest version of Parallels Presence Builder.

Hi,

Can yu tell me how to switch on an WYSIWYG editor again on my site builder i4.5? I tried to use it with Firefox and IE 10 but all same...
I can only see the box with html text.

Apologies but this is my second day using your tools...and Im completely lost it.
Also, why my header menu is not fully presented?

Please reply and forgive me for poor language.
Thanks

upload_2015-1-23_11-49-13.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-1-23_11-48-54.png
    upload_2015-1-23_11-48-54.png
    450.9 KB · Views: 0
In IE 11, you may goto Tools -> Compatibility View settings, add the site, reload it, then you shall see the editor.

Back