• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Pre Upgrade Checker blocked with error

andry83

New Pleskian
Hello,

I need to upgrade Plesk Windows 10.4.4 to 12.5 (OS WIndows Server 2008 SP2).

I followed the guide to the following URL (pre upgrade checker tool):

Plesk Pre-Upgrade Checker: A tool to identify business logic issues before upgrade or migration

but the check stops almost immediately with the error below (Windows Server is set in English but the language of the control panel is in Italian, I imagine this is the reason that part of the error is in Italian, which is translated below) .

Internet Explorer browser side, the only browser on the server, javascript has been enabled.

How can I proceed with the check?
++++

C:\>"%plesk_bin%\php.exe" -d safe_mode=Off panel_preupgrade_checker.php *******

<html><head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge,chrome=1">
<title></title>
<script src="/javascript/common.js?plesk_version=psa-10.4.4-20111103.18"/></script>
<script src="/javascript/prototype.js?plesk_version=psa-10.4.4-20111103.18"></script>
<script>
var opt_no_frames = false;
var opt_integrated_mode = false;
</script>

</head><body onLoad=";top.location='/login.php3';"></body><noscript>Verrai reindirizzato al nuovo indirizzo entro 15 secondi... Se non vieni
automaticamente reindirizzato al nuovo percorso, sei pregato di abilitare javascript o fai clic sul collegamento ipertestuale <a href="/login.php3" target="t
op">/login.php3</a>.</noscript></html><!--___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________IE error page size limitation_____
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________-->

++++
translation of the error

You will be redirected to the new address within 15 seconds ... If you do not come
automatically redirected to the new path, please enable javascript or click on the hyperlink
++++

Regards
Andrea

Back