• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Features I'd like to see

D

dwightk

Here's a list of features I'd like to see included in Sitebuilder. I assume some of these might already be on the road map.....if so, it would sure be nice to know what is on the list and when we might see it.

Promotional footers that actually appear in the footer instead of mixed into the content

Access to the head tags

Better, smoother upgrade procedures

Fixed width templates - or even better - selectable fluid width or fixed width of xxx for each template

Blog - ability to turn off comments - preferably selectable for each post

Password protected pages

CSS file editing - allowing control of company name font/size/color, background, main text settings, etc

Gallery - turn off or remove search box

Drop down menu style with full width content

eShop - ability to edit the email and add / select fields to show

eShop - printable invoice / packing slip - with ability to customize

eShop - basic report printing

RSS feed

Ability to put any page anyplace in the menu structure rather than current limitation of some pages on top level only

They are excellent suggestions that brings, frankly good. These improvements are necessary, almost mandatory.

good stuff

Most important to me are

- Drop (Pull) Down Menus
- promotional footer at the bottom of the page with a Copyright sitename.

Thanks.

A couple otehr things ....

I hadn't noticed before.... Sales tax for the store. I can't believe the store can't be configured to charge sales tax. Kinda impotant.

Coupons for the store.

Fix the order printout screen so it prints decently

Add PayPal Website Payments Pro

turning off blog comments and/or allowing web site owner to review comments before going live would be greatly appreciated.

As I know most of these feature including turn on/off comments in blog, drop down menus, correct place for promotional footer and other are exist as feature request to development team. They will be added in future Sitebuilder versions. For now, it is hard to say when it will be done exactly.
Thank you for your attention to this.

It should be simple enough to checkbox enable/disable comments on the Blog module. This is one feature requested by one of my customers. I second most of the list above, too.

Back