• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Feedback form and keyword input to title bar

J

jill

I can't get the feedback form to show the part where the respondent completes their open ended response. Another issue: Can I enter key words in my title bar anywhere, to improve search engine optimisation. I thought they would come up when entered in the edit mode but they don't appear in published title bar.

I am having awful trouble getting any support out of my provider in Australia. You can see my problem at www.giddyupmarketing.com.au Thankyou, Jill Dixon

I can't seem to get the form to appear showing where responder would provide feedback. (see problem at www.giddyupmarketing.com.au).

Also can I enter key words for SEO anywhere for the TITLE BAR. The key words entered on left of edit pages doesn't get used for title bar apparently. I am having trouble getting help from your Australian licensee of the product so would appreciate help. I also had the problem with the template/skin disappearing and its taken a few days to sort out and redo. Not enjoying the experience of using the templates at all - was very disappointed that several template options don't allow you to load your own banner and logo. Appreciate your help at Administration please. Thanks Jill

Jill, I merged both threads as seems they are related to the sames issues...
If I understand correctly issues are the following:

1. You can not make feedback form to show up on your published site. Is that right?

Try to check Sitebuilder Wizard one more time and make sure that feedback module is added into one of the pages (by the way which one?). Did you see any errors during publication of the site? Can you check preview for this site from Sitebuilder Wizard and make sure that feedback form is there?

2. You can not add keywords into Title bar.

There are two different sections for page title and page keyword in Sitebuilder Wizard at step Edit. So, if you need keywords to be listed in title to, you just need add these keywords into both sections.

3. Issue with template/skin which I did not understand exactly. Could you please specify it?

feedback form problem

the feedback module is not coming up in the pages to edit, it is enabled server wide and is available in the server config.
Any ideas why this would not be available, it is also probably related to the giddymarketing problem.

template selection/skin choices

Thanks Dmitry for advice on putting keywords into title bar. Understood now. Regarding my problem with the templates changing after I chose and published the site, i know now that it was a technical hitch that occured when the sitebuilder was being upgraded and it affected many users. It is now stable. However, i would like to still register my disappointment that very few of the template choices offered, allow you to insert your own images through the brouse function. Rolf did resolve the issue of getting the feedback form to set up the Comments or response component, however, the Feedback form is still not sending to my email inbox. (The Contact Us email does work though). Can you think what the problem would be? Thanks Jill

Back