• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input THANKS to amazing PLESK SUPPORT and DNS SERVER

Dukemaster

Regular Pleskian
Hi members and team and supporters of PLESK,

Two weeks ago I already said a few words about my experiences here in PLESK SUPPORT and how Plesk has been improved by developers and the whole community around.
With the good advice of the never giving up support and team members who work hard to help customers I was able to create own DNS vanity servers in the difficult but great relationship between PLESK and my provider 1and1.
Difficult because both parties have strong integrations of very special security mechanisms to protect their customers and to provide the best services as possible.
Everyone doing the best as possible job to satisfy the whole target group with their great different needs and wishes.
For IT-experts it's quite easy to make this setup with vanity DNS servers. But goal for me was that I have only one dedicated server and the only way to realize it was with 2 IPv4 for DNS plus the standard IPv4 for webhosting.
This setup was never published on Internet, not in English and not in German. Not in written form and not over Youtube tutorials.
It took me around 4 weeks to realize it and I thought I would give up for hundred times. According to this problem I didn't ask, only for a small detail around setting reverse mapping.

THANKS that PLESK with its Primary DNS server environment and technical implentation has so much improved that this setup is quite easy to realize. You only need to know HOW ithis will be done at all.
In my own community (forum) I wrote a tutorial in both languages to also give others what I get here all the time. Friendly help for free. Giving knowledge as a present, YOU and PLESK making my very happy all the time.

Lots of greets.
With the flower image I want to say thanks, it is made by myself and only a little present. Feel free to use it in public or private.

IMG_0835 (2).JPG

IMG_0801.JPG

Last edited:
Back