• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Few autoresponders with validity time

EgidijusS

Regular Pleskian
I think would be great to have ability to set start & end time to responder. It is easier to to administer autoresponders.
Another feature - have few autoresponders. If there be start & end time for autoresponder, then would be great to have ability to add another autoresponder with different time.

If I correct - that features was in older plesk versions maybe 8?

Yes, multiple autoresponders were in older versions of Plesk. Start-end time has never been available though. Multiple autoresponders were disabled as they didn't seem actually required or used.

I agree start-end time should be good idea.
As for multiple autoreposnders - I would like to hear possible scenarios.

Regards

Possible scenario could be:

I'm on vocation for month. First 2 weeks I forwarding emails to one my colleague and next 2 weeks I forwarding to another colleague, because first one after first 2 weeks goes on vocation to. This real scenario for summer time. In that case I can create one autoresponder for days 1-15 to forward my emails to colleague1 and second one for days 16-30 to forward emails to colleague2. Today I have to login after 2 weeks and change recipient address.

Thanks, that makes sense. Will you use this scenario for yourself or that is coming from your customers?

I think would be great to have ability to set start & end time to responder. It is easier to to administer autoresponders.

+1

To Enable and Disable auto responders, is a regular task for me.
Automating this would be awesome.

+1

It would be a really GREAT addition to Plesk if there were automated (time-based) autoresponder de/activate.
We often have to create Autoresponders for our Customers (as it seems most of them are plain to stu... to do it themself! ;-))

They tell us they need an Autoresponder from FOO - BAR with text BAZ.
We create Autoresponder and set Outlook reminder when the Autoresponder needs to get deactivated ... HUGE expenditure for such a small task ...

Multiple Templates would be nice too - as some Customers got several Text-Templates for Autoresponder which they activate on different occurances - would be easier if they could just choose one of the Templates insted of enter the Text everytime from scratch ...

But time-based Auto-Responders would be a killer feature for us!

Thank you
Andreas Schnederle-Wagner

Back