• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Few autoresponders with validity time

EgidijusS

Regular Pleskian
I think would be great to have ability to set start & end time to responder. It is easier to to administer autoresponders.
Another feature - have few autoresponders. If there be start & end time for autoresponder, then would be great to have ability to add another autoresponder with different time.

If I correct - that features was in older plesk versions maybe 8?

Yes, multiple autoresponders were in older versions of Plesk. Start-end time has never been available though. Multiple autoresponders were disabled as they didn't seem actually required or used.

I agree start-end time should be good idea.
As for multiple autoreposnders - I would like to hear possible scenarios.

Regards

Possible scenario could be:

I'm on vocation for month. First 2 weeks I forwarding emails to one my colleague and next 2 weeks I forwarding to another colleague, because first one after first 2 weeks goes on vocation to. This real scenario for summer time. In that case I can create one autoresponder for days 1-15 to forward my emails to colleague1 and second one for days 16-30 to forward emails to colleague2. Today I have to login after 2 weeks and change recipient address.

Thanks, that makes sense. Will you use this scenario for yourself or that is coming from your customers?

I think would be great to have ability to set start & end time to responder. It is easier to to administer autoresponders.

+1

To Enable and Disable auto responders, is a regular task for me.
Automating this would be awesome.

+1

It would be a really GREAT addition to Plesk if there were automated (time-based) autoresponder de/activate.
We often have to create Autoresponders for our Customers (as it seems most of them are plain to stu... to do it themself! ;-))

They tell us they need an Autoresponder from FOO - BAR with text BAZ.
We create Autoresponder and set Outlook reminder when the Autoresponder needs to get deactivated ... HUGE expenditure for such a small task ...

Multiple Templates would be nice too - as some Customers got several Text-Templates for Autoresponder which they activate on different occurances - would be easier if they could just choose one of the Templates insted of enter the Text everytime from scratch ...

But time-based Auto-Responders would be a killer feature for us!

Thank you
Andreas Schnederle-Wagner

Back