• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved File not found. on PHP-FPM status page!

Hi Plesk Community,

I am following the following Plesk tutorial: How to monitor PHP-FPM instances.

In my www.conf I uncommented "pm.status_path = /status" and the http://serverip/status seems to work. (response code 200). But the page says: File not found.

What am I doing wrong?

My nginx:

location /status {

fastcgi_split_path_info ^((?U).+\\.php)(/?.+)$;
fastcgi_param PATH_INFO $fastcgi_path_info;
fastcgi_pass "unix:///var/www/vhosts/system/mywebsite.nl/php-fpm.sock";
include /etc/nginx/fastcgi.conf;
}

Thanks in advance.

Tested serveral different approaches and can confirm that is is not working, e.g.

Code:
location ~ ^/(status|ping)$ {
   fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;
   fastcgi_pass "unix:///var/www/vhosts/system/MY-TEST-DOMAIN.TLD/php-fpm.sock";
}

and other fastcgi_param lines that can be found in articles on the Internet; with "FPM application served by Nginx", all leading to "File not found" output. Posted a question on the How to monitor PHP-FPM instances page on this.

@UFHH01 suggests a solution in PHP-FPM status page on Plesk + NGINX proxy , but this doesn't work for me.

Tested serveral different approaches and can confirm that is is not working, e.g.

Code:
location ~ ^/(status|ping)$ {
   fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;
   fastcgi_pass "unix:///var/www/vhosts/system/MY-TEST-DOMAIN.TLD/php-fpm.sock";
}

and other fastcgi_param lines that can be found in articles on the Internet; with "FPM application served by Nginx", all leading to "File not found" output. Posted a question on the How to monitor PHP-FPM instances page on this.

@UFHH01 suggests a solution in PHP-FPM status page on Plesk + NGINX proxy , but this doesn't work for me.

Thanks Peter, do you have further information about this?

No, I did indeed test further a day later, but was unsuccessful with everything I tried. Still waiting on the question I attached to the FAQ article to be published and maybe even answered. The FAQ article seems to be incorrect on this or maybe unprecise. Something is missing that we don't know about and that we cannot find out.

I'm trying to reach the fpm status page with FPM served by Apache.
The solution on this KB article may work, but I don't want to enable FPM served by Nginx.
I'm trying to figure how Apache relay PHP requests to FPM but can't find answers.
This page Apache with nginx seems to forget to speak about FPM served by Apache ...
Any clue about that ?

Is there any reason why the mentioned Plesk KB article has been removed? The link is no longer working.

Back