• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Files are not deleted when deleting subdomain in plesk 11.5.30

clinton4

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

I have plesk 11.5.30 installed, it was migrated from plesk 9. The subdomains that where migrated is located in the folder subdomains. Now, if i delete a subdomain form the controllpanel, the files are not beeing deletet. You might want to fix this bug!

More than one subdomain can point to one of this directories. Therefore it is not good to delete it when one of the subdomains will be deleted. Domains and subdomains in Plesk 11 is only entry points from web to webspace (place on your disk). You can have several domain/subomains which have the same entry point or in other words place on disk. When you delete domain/subdomain - you delete only entry point from web (apache configuration) but not content because this content can be used by other domains/subdomains via their entry points. Therefore it is correct behavior.

That make sense, but the information given in cp i confusing. You might want to change this information then.

2014-10-27_06-50-18.png

Back