• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Firewall in plesk 7.5

C

chainy

Hi all
hope this helps sort out the problem for some about the firewall problem. just got a reply off swsoft to the effect of:
I have contacted with our developers team.
Firewall feature is disabled in Plesk 7.5 so there is no way to run it now.
Adding of firewall feature in Plesk 7.5 is put off till we test if it works correctly with Windows 2003 Service Pack 1.

--
Thanks,

well there it is so i spose its a case of waiting!

You can still enable the firewall via the network connection in win2k3 network settings.

Firewall

After posting the reply form support I did a complete reinstall on the server , this time i installed service pack 1 RC2 before i installed plesk and bingo all works fine. this service pack is on the lines of the sevice pack 2 for XP and windows firewall works in the same way. I have not got RRAS installed and when i enabled windows firewall it was already configured for the ports that were needed to be open . then when i went into control panel i noticed that the firewall is enabled? so they are both on. But this means the reply i got back is no quite the answer.

Back