• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Fixed: 12.5.30 - Backup doesnt work

No offense, but looking at the strange issues you have been reporting in the forum I guess that you are not sticking with mainstream standards in many aspects of your Linux system and Plesk installation, but are rather taking the "off-road" approach to many configurations. My impression is that you have manual installations or changes to data that are interfering with Plesk stuff. A standard Plesk 12.5.30 runs almost perfectly trouble-free on any Linux system. Have you considered to revert to a best practice approach? Maybe that will solve many of the issues? Just a simple user-to-user advice from me: Let Plesk do the job and give it the control over the system it needs. It will most likely work fine. Problems most often only exist when you leave the mainstream standard path.

> We have more than one machine :-D | We use many different instances - this bugs are every from different machines

All Machines are default without CLI improvements.
Sometimes - like this machine - we use the Plesk API, for some cronjobs.
In this case, it can be a bug in the new API in 12.5.x - we search on it on the other site

After Fix Plesk configuration after Update to Plesk 12.5.x with the command
Code:
plesk repair all -y -v
Backups works fine

I dont know, but any bug in the Plesk engine. Anyway, the above command fix the isssue

Back