• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Force email to outside??

C

CrowDER

Hi:

I have a Linux PLESK 8.0.1 CP with RedHat el4 OS, with geodns.net in primary and secondary DNS.
The question is I have two domains domainA.com and domainB.com both are in the same server but domainA.com use a reflexion SPAM protection, this consist in all the mails in domainA.com send to the reflexion service, this is ok in MX conf. in DNS tools, then if reflexion validate the e-mail I can receive e-mails form this address, everything works fine, if some persons send e-mails to domainA.com works fine the reflexion service, but when the domainB.com sends emails to domainA.com not go to the outside to validate the MX records in geodns.net because the server have the two domains locally, my question is How I force the server to sends all the mail from domainB.com to the Internet (outside) and not "move" the mails internally between domains.

I hope my explanation is good and understandable, sorry for my English, any help is good to me.

Many thanks.

Back