• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

"Forgot your password" for Resellers

zooming

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I'm currently configuring my system to allow a reseller access.

This reseller wants to hide all information about my hosting, they need to show everything to their customers as if they are the hosting company.

I have configured apache so any domain in the format "http://sitebuilder.*" will open SiteBuilder.

Everything is working fine, despite the "Forgot your password" function at the login screen.

The email sent to the user is going with my domain, not the reseller's domain.

How can I fix this issue?

Thank you.

Alexandre

As I know Sitebuilder uses standard PHP mail() function for sending e-mail which goes in Zend Framework. This script responsible for it SB_ROOT/include/Zend/Zend/Mail/Transport/Sendmail.php. Mail from is composed in this way anonymous@hostname. Do you have the same from e-mail address?

Hello Dmitry,

No, it's not, the "From" email is the one I have configured in the "Admin" user properties.

I have searched at the code in the SBROOT directory, but I couldn't find a "setFrom" method (from Zend_Mail) called inside a PHP file, probably the file that calls this function is encoded, so I can't hack this behavior.

How can I fix this issue then?

Thank you.
Alexandre

In this case I think there is no way to do that. Code itself should be rewritten. In this case I can only pass this situation to Sitebuilder developers as feature request for the future versions if you wish.

Hello Dmitry,

Please do that.

I think I'm not the only one that would benefit from this new configuration option.

Thank you.

Alexandre

Back