• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Forms not working - DNS issue?

T

tmac@

Hello,
I am hosted on a dedicated server and i just changed my email so it's not setup on my server.(I got tired of messing aroud with MailEnable) It's setup through a different server. I had to change my email DNS settings to point to the other server and since then my FrontPage forms won't email the results to me anymore and all other email components I had setup on various programs on my site don't work. Is this because of the DNS change? How do I fix it?

it's just a general error that says tell the webmaster about the problem

Disable "show friendly error messages" in Internet Explorer and disable "custom error documents" in Plesk, and try again to see what error does it return.

I have actually done that. But it brings up the same error. It's a FrontPage error that comes up. Sorry I cant be of more help.

This is wild guess, I'm not so experienced w/ FrontPage extensions - maybee you need to allow access from your IP to this new mail server? It might have SMTP authorization or something similar...

Back