• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

forwad and vacation in horde

ronron

New Pleskian
Hello,

we are using SuSE 11, PLESK 9.2.1, Horde 4.1.6 and qmail as MTA.

Now we are missing vacation and forward in horde webmail.
I know, these functions can be used with PLESK with setting the according right for this.

But I want, that our mail users can do this with horde.
So I allready found some settings in /etc/psa/webmail/horde/ingo.backends.php but it doesnt work to display vacation and forward in horde webmail -> filter.

If I set the setting in backends.php to an other backends driver (like sieve or so), then vacation and forward will be displayed in the filters but it doesnt work because I dont know the right settings. So I dont know what I have to set in backends.php that our email users can set their on settings in vacation and forward in horde.

What are the correct settings for backends.php, so vacation and forward will be set right like in PLESK forward and vacation?

current settings in /etc/psa/webmail/horde/ingo.backends.php:
----------------------
$backends['imap'] = array(
'driver' => 'null',
'preferred' => 'localhost',
'hordeauth' => true,
'params' => array(),
'script' => 'imap',
'scriptparams' => array()
);
----------------------
end settings

kind regards
ronron

Hi

When a developer goes on holiday it would be useful to have a "Holiday mode" and turns off email-sending to that user's email addresses and allows them not to have a flooded inbox on return.

This mode could also display "(Holiday)" or a less intrusive icon after the user's name to show that they aren't around and able to respond.

Back