• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Forward Domain Between 2 Plesk

Cuong Tay

New Pleskian
Hi all,
I have domain with name abc.com on both 2 Plesk Server
Plesk A: 172.25.100.1
Plesk B: 172.25.100.2
they could connect each other and I also could connect.
DNS record point abc.com to Plesk A.
Now I want to redirect this domain from Plesk A to Plesk B because I don't want to change DNS record. Is it possible for this?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Cuong

in your plesk A, domain abc.com , change dns record abc.com A plesk A IP... to abc.com A plesk B IP
when the dns get a record from plesk A, it will be redirected to plesk B ip to abc.com by the ip returned by the upddated A record..

then ony work to do is to change dns record for abc.com in plesk A
and set domain abc.com with dns record in plesk B

now, if your plesk A dont serve as dns for the domain abc.com , it will be more difficult.

dns are not magic..

at last, you can make an invisible redirection with a htaccess to the new website..

Back