• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

forwarding with Horde erases part of message

JAOrihuela

New Pleskian
On a Plesk 9.2.2 when users forward mails using HORDE IMP they encounter the following problem: the text added to it is not visualized on the destinatary mail client.

I have only reproduce the problem when forwarding from Horde IMP and mail is received on an Office 2003 Outlook SP3 client and also Office Outlook 2007. When receiving in other clients as Horde webclient or Outlook Express so far no problems.

The message is received from the user who is forwarding but with the text of the forwarded message, without the headers indicating who sended originally ( and without the added text as indicated ). This is very confusing when read by the final recipients ,is very confusing for all involved in fact.

Reading the header of the received message in Outlook gives no information, reading the source code of the message only shows the text of the forwarded mail but no trails of the added text.

When reading the source code of the sent email in Horde IMP , the added text do appear as it should.
When sending the mail to several people only the ones receiving them with Outook have the problem

Hope someone can give some light on this, I see that IMP version is 4.1.6 , perhaps upgrading it can help.
I copy some headers of the sent email on Horde.

Thank you

Julio Orihuela

Attachments

• source_code_forwarded_message_ok.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 0
Back