• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

found some error into phpmyadmin after upgrade to plesk 10.4.4

E

EdwardDekker

CENTOS 5.7 i386
PLESK v10.4.4_build1013111102.18 os_CentOS 5

After a upgrade of Plesk 10.3.1 to Plesk 10.4.4.
Do I get this error, look like a bug too me.

Code:
Your PHP parameter [URL="https://edwarddekkerhosting.nl:8443/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/url.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fphp.net%2Fmanual%2Fen%2Fsession.configuration.php%23ini.session.gc-maxlifetime&token=98168903981323eccbe9ead175d2413e&phpMyAdmin=dfcbf279786eb3fa301ab5d7d21f3c42e9daee3f"]session.gc_maxlifetime[/URL]  is lower that cookie validity configured in phpMyAdmin, because of  this, your login will expire sooner than configured in phpMyAdmin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check value for session.gc_maxlifetime parameter in php.ini and compare it with $cfg['LoginCookieValidity'] parameter in config.inc.php of phpmyadmin. Try to set it equal.

I have looked into my php.ini files and do not see any faults.
When i look to phpMyAdmin settings, these are fine too, except that I can't find config.inc.php into the root of phpMyAdmin.

config.default.php:
Code:
[root@server]# grep 'LoginCookieValidity' /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/libraries/config.default.php
 * @global integer $cfg['LoginCookieValidity']
$cfg['LoginCookieValidity'] = 1440;
/etc/php.ini
Code:
[root@server]# grep 'session.gc_max*' /etc/php.ini
session.gc_maxlifetime = 1440
;       setting session.gc_maxlifetime to 1440 (1440 seconds = 24 minutes):
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini (I add the session.gc_maxlifetime into this php.ini)
Code:
[root@server]# grep 'session.gc*' /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini
session.gc_maxlifetime = 1440
When I change the session Idle Time @ Plesk itself into 'tools & settings' to 24 minutes.
The warning of phpMyAdmin will disappears.

Did you try to increase this value for phpmyadmin config?

Did you try to increase this value for phpmyadmin config?

yes i have increased the value, but then no results into the old and new situation.

yes i have increased the value, but then no results into the old and new situation.

On the second thought, maybe could the cookies of Plesk involved my phpMyAdmin configuration and show a error when I'll have changed the session idle time of Plesk or phpMyAdmin.

Back