1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Free Email Accounts Question 2

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by ZeroPain, May 12, 2005.

1. ZeroPain

ZeroPain Guest

Is there anyway to disable pop3/imap access on a per user basis if not how about on a per domain basis. i guess the best option would be is there anyway to only allow pop3/imap access via 127.0.0.1/localhost for some users or domains. but allow other domains to use it from anywhere. i really doubt this is the case but i figured it would be worth asking

also does anyone know of a way to get the domain id though the api. i can't seem to find that either. i can make it list ever domain id on the server but it just lists the numbers not the domain that id is linked too. i know i can do this via mysql looking in the psa/domains table but i would prefer to keep everything thing to go though the api.

Steven