1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

Fresh FC2 Install 7.5 reloaded

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by pills, Dec 10, 2004.

1. pills

pills Guest

This is the brand new server with FC2 and using autoinstaller.

Installation done with no error.
    Lets have a look at that sux.
    Login Admin panel first time select hostname and ip address and change admin password and hit next button.
    here is a suprize from plesk :)
    Big huge ERRORRRRORRR..........

ERROR

Unable to query: Table 'psa.exp_event' doesn't exist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:2 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Table 'psa.exp_event' doesn't exist")
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-rpc/loger.php:2 db_query(string "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM exp_event WHERE event_type = 'terminated' AND obj_class = 'ip_address' AND source = 'plesk'")
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:1 log_event(string "ip_address", string "212.x.x.x", string "updated")
    3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.IPAddress.php:2 actionlog->submit()
    4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/configure.php3:2 ipaddress->update()

I still can not bealive how this is realese to use.

2. Mr. Pink

Mr. Pink Guest

Hi pills,

I have to admit that you scared the hell out of me, because I infact had just prepared a server with FC2 and wanted to install Plesk 7.5.

But luckily I did not encounter this problem. I was using psa_installer_v2.0.0_build75041129.17_os_FedoraCore_2_i686 and everything went through without any problems. I already uploaded license key and created first domain, without any problem.

I don't know what went wrong during your installion.

Also table psa.exp_event does exist in my installation, in total there are 99 tables in psa database.

Now I have installed psa-7.5.0-fc2.build75041208.20.

Regards,

Pink

3. Cranky

Cranky Guest

I'd suggest uninstalling completely, deleting psa database, then reinstalling (make sure you use the latest build).