1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Fresh FC2 Install 7.5 reloaded

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by pills, Dec 10, 2004.

1. pills

pills Guest

This is the brand new server with FC2 and using autoinstaller.

Installation done with no error.
    Lets have a look at that sux.
    Login Admin panel first time select hostname and ip address and change admin password and hit next button.
    here is a suprize from plesk :)
    Big huge ERRORRRRORRR..........

ERROR

Unable to query: Table 'psa.exp_event' doesn't exist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:2 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Table 'psa.exp_event' doesn't exist")
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-rpc/loger.php:2 db_query(string "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM exp_event WHERE event_type = 'terminated' AND obj_class = 'ip_address' AND source = 'plesk'")
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:1 log_event(string "ip_address", string "212.x.x.x", string "updated")
    3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.IPAddress.php:2 actionlog->submit()
    4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/configure.php3:2 ipaddress->update()

I still can not bealive how this is realese to use.

2. Mr. Pink

Mr. Pink Guest

Hi pills,

I have to admit that you scared the hell out of me, because I infact had just prepared a server with FC2 and wanted to install Plesk 7.5.

But luckily I did not encounter this problem. I was using psa_installer_v2.0.0_build75041129.17_os_FedoraCore_2_i686 and everything went through without any problems. I already uploaded license key and created first domain, without any problem.

I don't know what went wrong during your installion.

Also table psa.exp_event does exist in my installation, in total there are 99 tables in psa database.

Now I have installed psa-7.5.0-fc2.build75041208.20.

Regards,

Pink

3. Cranky

Cranky Guest

I'd suggest uninstalling completely, deleting psa database, then reinstalling (make sure you use the latest build).