1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Frontpage Admin issues

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by awpti, Jul 10, 2006.

1. awpti

awpti Guest

Been trying to set the default mailserver that FPADM uses (for forms) to mail.aspect1.net

I set it, hit submit and... nothing. no activity, almost like I didn't even submit the change.

If a user on this PLESK server has a form that is submitted via SHTML.DLL/Frontpage, it comes back with a frontpage error.

SWSoft support said to disable the mail server for that domain -fine, done. No change.

I've got a few domains with forms working by turning off mailserver and setting the smtp server to mail.aspect1.net in the FP WebAdmin config.. now I can only login to the Default Website as Administrator (no user can log into their own FPADM), and making changes does nothing.. I can make a change and hit the Form Submit.. it just sits there, never even showing that data is being submitted.

I'm lost and have 6 domains that can now not submit forms via their website. 5 of these 6 worked before the newest patch.