• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Frontpage Admin issues

A

awpti

Been trying to set the default mailserver that FPADM uses (for forms) to mail.aspect1.net

I set it, hit submit and... nothing. no activity, almost like I didn't even submit the change.

If a user on this PLESK server has a form that is submitted via SHTML.DLL/Frontpage, it comes back with a frontpage error.

SWSoft support said to disable the mail server for that domain -fine, done. No change.

I've got a few domains with forms working by turning off mailserver and setting the smtp server to mail.aspect1.net in the FP WebAdmin config.. now I can only login to the Default Website as Administrator (no user can log into their own FPADM), and making changes does nothing.. I can make a change and hit the Form Submit.. it just sits there, never even showing that data is being submitted.

I'm lost and have 6 domains that can now not submit forms via their website. 5 of these 6 worked before the newest patch.

Back