• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

FrontPage Support in Plesk 10.x

NeuroPsyche

Regular Pleskian
We upgraded from Plesk 9.x to Plesk 10.x (all latest releases).

Our OS platforms are Win2k8Standard.

We have IIS 7.

On Plesk 9.x install we had installed FrontPage Server Side functionality to work with IIS7.
In Plesk 9 CP Admin we had option to enable/disable FP for our clients.

Since install of Plesk 10 we lost FP enable/disable option in customers hosting options.
We ran FP SS install on all sites. Some sites show FP enable/disable function but not all.

Does anyone know of issues with FrontPage and Plesk 10.x? Again, we ran fpse02_win2008_vista_rtm_eng.msi on all sites on IIS7.

FP not supported in plesk 10.x ?

Hi,

This is my serious question about plesk 10. I could not find any option to enable/disable frontpage extension for a subscriber. Previous versions of plesk supported this option at web hosting setting page. Also I have windows 2008 standard edition and FP which installed on the server manually (Parallels Plesk Panel Components Management shows Web Publishing= Microsoft FrontPage 5.0.2.6819)
I really glad to hear something about this issue here.

Thanks

Since install of Plesk 10 we lost FP enable/disable option in customers hosting options.

In hosting panel you need to click on exact domain to manage hosting settings on exact domain.

Please attach your screenshot if you don't have frontpage support checkbox here.

The link in the previous thread is broken

I have installed FPSE and have extended my website (2 of them). In the Plesk Panel under the domain, I have extended, shows that FrontPage is not installed even though in the subscription it is checked.

Back