1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

FrontPage Support in Plesk 10.x

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Windows Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by NeuroPsyche, Jan 2, 2011.

1. NeuroPsyche

NeuroPsyche Regular Pleskian

23%
    We upgraded from Plesk 9.x to Plesk 10.x (all latest releases).

Our OS platforms are Win2k8Standard.

We have IIS 7.

On Plesk 9.x install we had installed FrontPage Server Side functionality to work with IIS7.
    In Plesk 9 CP Admin we had option to enable/disable FP for our clients.

Since install of Plesk 10 we lost FP enable/disable option in customers hosting options.
    We ran FP SS install on all sites. Some sites show FP enable/disable function but not all.

Does anyone know of issues with FrontPage and Plesk 10.x? Again, we ran fpse02_win2008_vista_rtm_eng.msi on all sites on IIS7.

2. amir homayouni

amir homayouni Guest

FP not supported in plesk 10.x ?

Hi,

This is my serious question about plesk 10. I could not find any option to enable/disable frontpage extension for a subscriber. Previous versions of plesk supported this option at web hosting setting page. Also I have windows 2008 standard edition and FP which installed on the server manually (Parallels Plesk Panel Components Management shows Web Publishing= Microsoft FrontPage 5.0.2.6819)
    I really glad to hear something about this issue here.

Thanks

3. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
  4. PavelV

PavelV Plesk for Windows Staff Member

In hosting panel you need to click on exact domain to manage hosting settings on exact domain.

Please attach your screenshot if you don't have frontpage support checkbox here.

5. HeatherRumbough

HeatherRumbough Guest

The link in the previous thread is broken

I have installed FPSE and have extended my website (2 of them). In the Plesk Panel under the domain, I have extended, shows that FrontPage is not installed even though in the subscription it is checked.

6. abdi

abdi Platinum Pleskian

18%
    Heather, did you resolve this problem? if so how did you do it?

7. Stas.P.

Stas.P. New Pleskian