• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

FTP access problem

G

GianlucaZ

I have a domain that I can not publish on the web via ftp.
I created the user for FTP/Microsoft FrontPage Login, but you can not publish the new site with ftp.
I also run Plesk Reconfiguration, deleted domain, recreated, changed the user name of frontpage, but I have not been successful.
I have also created a customer for this domain, but I also removed that. I do not know what to do with this domain.
You can not access with Dreamweaver or other FTP Program Files

Plesk Reconfigurator has finished checking the virtual hosts directory security.
This report uses some security terms, whose definitions can be found in the Windows help.
Below is the list of domains which were checked along with encountered problems (if any):

Started: Monday, February 21, 2011 3:51:14 AM

Checking xxxxxx.xx...
Checking the xxxxxx.xx permissions passed successfully.
Total checked: 1.
Without security problems: 1.
With security problems: 0.

For other domains I have no problems.

PLESK WIN 9.5
WINDOWS WEB SERVER 2008

Best Regards.

Can you access the FTP account using an regualr FTP client like FileZilla ? You can try running these commands to reconfigure FTP for the domain

"%plesk_bin%\ftpmng.exe" --remove-vhost --vhost-name=yourdomain.com
"%plesk_bin%\ftpmng.exe" --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=yourdomain.com

If its all domains have trouble do

"%plesk_bin%\ftpmng.exe" --remove-all
"%plesk_bin%\ftpmng.exe" --reconfigure-all

Can you access the FTP account using an regualr FTP client like FileZilla ?

NO! I also have the problem with filazilla

I run the command on yourdomain.com, but has not solved the problem.

Risposta: 220 Microsoft FTP Service
Comando: USER xxxxxx
Risposta: 331 Password required for xxxxxx.
Comando: PASS *********
Risposta: 530 User xxxxxx cannot log in, home directory inaccessible.

Best regards

run it for the whole server

"%plesk_bin%\ftpmng.exe" --remove-all
"%plesk_bin%\ftpmng.exe" --reconfigure-all

This command does not create problems on other domains that are good?

It won't break anything. I have used it a couple of times already for single domain issues. NOt sure why running the command for a domain won't fix the issue but this one should . Also, it may take 30mins or so to run depanding on how domains you have and how fast your server is.

Thanks, it worked. Now I can access and publish the web, but I have another problem with the DNS. I do not always create the zone file and only for that domain. What can I do? I have also created by hand, but what if I upgrade from Plesk DNS records, remove the zone file
Best Regards

Ok, I read the post DNS zone is not added in SimpleDNS and now everything works.
Thanks

Back