• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

FTP account and MS SQL Database not working

James O

New Pleskian
Hi, I am just using plesk 11 from 3 days, I have bought a windows VDS with Plesk power panel, now I am facing 2 problem.

1. when I creating a FTP user on plesk panel its can not connect with my server but FTP server is running and responding. I am using Filezilla client and when I trying to connect my FTP server sending welcome message and when going to login then giving critical error.

EDIT: I fixed FTP problem now any one please help me about my 2nd problem.

2. This problem with MS SQL Server 2008 I have created a MS SQL database from Plesk panel and trying to use webadmin its going to a link like http://mssql.domain.com//// and giving not found error, for your information I have installed myLittleAdmin using plesk power panel.

Please help me.....

Last edited:
Try to fix it with

websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-sqladmin
defpackagemng.exe --fix --type=sqladminMssql

Back