• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Ftp error connect, pasive mode, CSF

Tize

Basic Pleskian
Hi all, I need someone to help me please.

My server that the CSF a few days ago was updated, I have a linux server with plesk 11.5.30
And now I can not access the FTP as accessed before.
I disabled the CSF and does not work gives the same error.

I added the option in CSF # Allow incoming TCP ports 30000: 35000 and not connected.

port.PNG

And I've looked at the ip Plesk tables and everything is correct. No can happen.
Thank you.

ipt.PNG

ipta.PNG

Attachments

• upload_2015-9-10_15-57-27.png
    upload_2015-9-10_15-57-27.png
    135 KB · Views: 1
He has always worked properly before for years.
I have not changed anything or touched anything new.
Suddenly I got an email saying what siquiente and since then no longer connected properly via FTP.

csf.PNG

Back