• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

FTP host changing for some sites

zooming

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I have one problem since SB 4.0 (I'm using SB 4.5 now).

I have changed the server, the OS (RHEL to CENTOS) and SB version several times, and this keeps happening, so it is something related to SB.

Sometimes the FTP host is changed for some sites.

My client complains, and when I check the publishing settings, and the FTP host have changed. The new value is always a number, number 3 or 7.

I don't know why this is happening, and I'm sure the clients are not changing this property.

Thank you.

Alexandre.

I did not hear about such an issue and can hardly suggest that it could be possible without some manual updates, but I will try to find out from Sitebuilder quality assurance if they met such an issue or not in the past.
If you get any new issue related information, please provide an update here.

As I figured out such situation is not known one and it did not appear in the past, at least we did not heard about it. In this case you should make sure that latest updates are installed for 4.5 version and which plan properties those clients have. I mean if they have ability to change publication settings. You can actually try to restrict this option if there is no need for customers to change anything in publishing settings and monitor this case. Most probably it will not appear again in future.

Hello Dmitry,

This problem is still happening (more than 10 times after I have made this post).

Please see the attached image (in portuguese, but the you will know the field meanings by their position).

This is a site for a new customer, I have just set it up yesterday.

Notice the information about the last publication, it is showing the correct FTP host (ftp://[email protected]/httpdocs).

The behavior is always the same, the FTP is changed to the number 3.

Thank you.
Alexandre

Attachments

• sitebuilder-publish.jpg
    sitebuilder-publish.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 3
Back