1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

FTP problems?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by MOPAULY, Oct 26, 2005.

1. MOPAULY

MOPAULY Guest

I'm running Plesk 7.5.4 on a Fedora core 2 box. When trying to connect with winscp3, I get the following error:

Connection has been unexpectedly closed. Server sent command exit status 1.

If I try to connect with filezilla, it just dies with this:

Trace: FtpControlSocket.cpp(923): OnConnect(10060) OpMode=1 OpState=-1 caller=0x003bd8cc
    Trace: FtpControlSocket.cpp(1062): DoClose(0) OpMode=1 OpState=-1 caller=0x003bd8cc
    Trace: FtpControlSocket.cpp(3783): ResetOperation(4100) OpMode=1 OpState=-1 caller=0x003bd8cc

If I use my admin account via my host, I can connect with winscp. The default ftp account for my domain and any of the webusers cannot.

What gives? :confused:

Not sure what to do from here, but I assume this is plesk related since the ftp is apparently tied into it.