• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

FTP Upload Issue

J

jamesvdm

Hi

I have an issue when verifying a new FTP site. The site has been configured to use the working directory "html"

After clicking Verify, I check the FTP site and find files in the following locations - (the filename is in quotes, the rest is the path)

\html\"file1"
\html\"file2"
then...
"html\file3"
"html\file4"

The Verify functions fails, and I guess because it's not finding all the required files in the html directory.

Does anyone have an idea what may cause this?

Thanks,

James

Could you please provide me more information here?
1. Which error do you have (if you have it) when you click on 'Verify Location'?
2. Do you have any messages in Sitebuilder admin -> Logs section?
3. How did you access published files and see that some file names with quotes or not?
4. Did you try to re-publish site? Did you get any errors during publication?

Hi Dmitry

The error is -

Publish Location checker, PublishProbeFiles step error
System.ArgumentException: Only single-section paths are allowed
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Repository.Resources.ResourceItemsCollection`2.AddSingleOnly(PathEx path, DateTime created, DateTime lastWrite, Boolean readOnly)
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Repository.FtpResources.FtpAdapter.<>c__DisplayClassa.b__9()
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Repository.Resources.ProtocolAdapter.<>c__DisplayClass4.b__3()
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Repository.Resources.ProtocolAdapter.Invoke[T](ObjectMethodInvoker fun)
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Repository.Resources.ProtocolAdapter.Invoke(EmptyMethodInvoker fun)
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Repository.FtpResources.FtpAdapter.FillChildren(ResourceFolder parent, ItemKind type)
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Repository.Resources.ResourceItemsCollection`2.get_Children()
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Repository.Resources.ResourceItemsCollection`2.Contains(String name)
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.BO.Facade.Publish.LocationChecker.PublishResourceFile(IResourceFolder targetFolder, String name, String resourceName)
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.BO.Facade.Publish.LocationChecker.PublishProbeFiles()

The ftp error is FTP error: An unknown error has occurred.

I am using windows explorer to view the ftpd files. The files are not in quotes, that was just to differentiate in the post. I've tried republishing a few times with no luck.

Thanks,

James

Back