• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Get Error when opening Certificate page in admin area or while entering the panel

wdswds

New Pleskian
Hello,
i use a plesk 10.4 (german) version with a unlimited license. Since yesterday i get the following error when i want to access the panel:

pleskerror.png

Now i have a new activation number, but i can´t enter the administration area. Does anyone know about this problem?

Regards,
wds

Sorry, but it is English-language forum and it would be more effective if you provide error text in English localization.

Hallo Igor,

i know this, but i can´t change the language of plesk interface. So i just try to translate the error message similar to the pic above:

Red block in error message:
Error: The license key is invalid. To use the Panel to request and install a new, valid license key.The number of currently used resources exceeds the limits defined by your license. The number of sites hosted on the server exceeds the limits defined by your license. You host 137 sites; Your license allows sites but only 0. The number of managed client accounts exceeds the limits defined by your license. You manage currently 42 client accounts, your license permits customer accounts but only 0. The number of managed E-Mail accounts exceeds the limits defined by your license. You manage currently 113 email accounts, your license allows email accounts but only 0.

Yellow block in error message:
Warning: The product cannot be used, because no license is installed. Would you test the product for free and get a license for a 14-day, fully functional trial version?

White block in error message:
The operation has failed. They can perform again with or without changing the parameters. You can submit the problem to our support, so we can help you as quickly as possible.

Further information:
xmlrpc error: Expected <param> to have 1 children, found 0
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: common_func.php3:4683
of_get_all_keys()
1: common_func.php3:4683
pkey_fetch_key_list()
2: KeyInfoForm.php:171
KeyInfoForm->get_bye_online_url(string 'new', string '')
3: KeyInfoForm.php:77
KeyInfoForm->assign()
4: key_info.php:43

The thing is, i have a correct unlimited license. I called my parallels sales manager and she gave me a new activation key. Thats ok, but i can´t open the page to insert a activation key.

Is there another way to insert a new activation key?

Regards,
wds

yes. I get the following error when i use keyupdate.exe

C:\Programme\Parallels\Plesk\bin>keyupdate.exe
ERROR: SWKeyExFatalError
xmlrpc error: Expected <param> to have 1 children, found 0

0: common_func.php3:4535
of_get_key_by_product(string 'plesk-win')
1: common_func.php3:4535
getPleskKey()
2: keyupdate.php:36
cuUpdateKey->__construct()
3: keyupdate.php:55

Back