1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Getting error message

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by richard`t, Jan 13, 2011.

1. richard`t

richard`t New Pleskian

35%
    Hi,

I need help i am getting this message after i uninstalled manager from the Plesk panel. This might have nothing to do with the uninstalation

root@xxxxxxxxxx.onlinehome-server.info wrote:

>/usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats: line 1: ?php: No such file or directory
    >/usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats: line 2: syntax error near unexpected token `"The file {$_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME']} is part of Plesk 9 distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk 9 environment.\n"'
    >/usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats: line 2: ` die("The file {$_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME']} is part of Plesk 9 distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk 9 environment.\n");'

I have plesk 10.1 as well and the error seems to be referring to 9

Thanks

2. mr_coko

mr_coko Guest