1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Getting more than 2 levels

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.0 for Linux' started by kwik, Jun 4, 2008.

1. kwik

kwik Guest

How do I set up a third level of pages on my site? For example, how would I set up a structure in my site for cars - Chevy - impala, Corvette, pickup? I can get the first 2 levels but not the third.

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    From release notes: ftp://download1.swsoft.com/Sitebuilder/4.2.0/sitebuilder-4.2.0_build08030317_linux.htm#5
    3. Maximal number of page levels on sites is 2.

As I know current design templates are unable to render the navigation deeper than two
    levels but there is already feature request exists for developers and there are some plans to resolve this situation in future Sitebuilder versions. Unfortunately, can not say anything exactly concerning the exact version where this situation going to be resolved. Most probably in v.5.